|Posted by highland-motorcycle-dynos on April 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM|
We would like to congratulate Mike Swanson for gaining entry in the Northwest 200 on his PD&MS / HMD tuning Triumph 675 Daytona. An example of our tuning work on his engine can be found on out "recent tuning examples" page here. A list of the race schedule is posted below.
Good luck Mike!
2009 Racing Schedule:-
- 18th & 19th April - East Fortune
- 12th-16th May - International North West 200
- 24th May - Knockhill
- 18th & 19th July - East Fortune
- 7th & 8th August - Armoy
- 12th-13th August - Dundrod 150
- 15th August - Ulster GP
- 29th & 30th August - Knockhill
- 19th & 20th September - East Fortune
- 4th October - Knockhill
Blue - Scottish Championship events
Green - Irish Road Race